Gov. Kemp issues “Shelter in Place” order for entire state of Georgia through 04/13
As you know, the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in series of rapidly changing circumstances and disruptions to our normal routines. It has also produced a dizzying array of statements and recommendations from government and public health officials that are difficult to keep up with.
Since the Elders of Faith Community Church believe their focus should be centered primarily upon shepherding and ministry, we want to encourage you to avail yourself of all of the important resources available at major public and private healthcare and crisis management institutions. We have, therefore compiled a brief list of links that we hope will help you stay informed and healthy.
- Cases in U.S.
- What Transit Maintenance Workers Need to Know About COVID-19
- Training for Healthcare Professionals
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers: Coronavirus Disease-2019 (COVID-19) and Children
- Communication Resources for Travelers
- If you have returned from Hubei Province within the last 14 days, Check and Report Everyday
- Coronavirus and Travel in the United States
- Information for Healthcare Professionals: COVID-19 and Underlying Conditions
- Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel (New Travel Alerts)