We believe Christians should become part of a community of believers. In the local church, the believer grows in the knowledge of the Lord, is committed to discipleship and accountability, and is equipped for every good work.
We encourage all attenders to seek
membership by following these three steps:
1. Attend Sunday services and visit an Adult Bible Study class for several weeks to get to know the church better.
2. Attend the Membership Class. This class is scheduled throughout the year and is typically conducted on three consecutive Sunday mornings. The classs sessions include:
- Session 1: FCC Philosophy of Ministry
- Session 2: The Biblical Basis for Membership
- Session 3: Membership in Practice
Scheduled classes will be announced from the pulpit as well as updated on the website. You can also check the church calendar here for upcoming class dates.
3. Complete a membership application here.
4. Interview with a church elder.
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.